Today is a very special day for all of us and we want to celebrate YOU, our Social Media Girlfriends.
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
Friendship is something that helps make us smile, laugh, cry and feel connected. It makes us feel loved and needed. And it truly is one of the most beautiful blessings in life.
On this day and every day moving forward, please take a moment to tell some of your girlfriends how much they mean to you. Bring them flowers or send them a hand written note. Send her an old picture that will make her smile. Tell her something that she has done that has brightened your day and made your life better. Smile more. Release old grudges. Give plenty of (((hugs))) and do it without expectations, which is the epitome of unconditional love.
Be the friend that you want to have in your life.
Quite simply, a good friend can truly make life sparkle, but we have to be a good friend to attract good friends (and obviously we all must be good friends because Social Media Girlfriends is growing like crazy!)
Now, here are 10 Reasons Why National Girlfriends Day ROCKS:
1. National Girlfriends Day gives you an entire day to focus on the positive!
2. You can spread love all day and have a really great reason to do so!
3. You get to make other people happy (which makes you happy).
4. Your girlfriends may need support that you aren’t ware of, so this gives you a chance to be there for them.
5. You might make some new friends.
6. Your heart will be filled with love all day.
7. You get to laugh, smile, love and be silly in the name of friendship
8. Family members are friends too, so you get to shower them with affection and appreciation as well.
9. It feels good to be grateful for love.
10. Girlfriends make the world go round, which means we all get to celebrate!
Set your alarm to join us this Thursday at 6pm PST/9pm EST to celebrate National Girlfriends Day (just like our birthdays, we get a full WEEK out of this celebration!) in the #smGIRLfriends Simulchat by twitter and phone. We can’t wait to wrap our arms around you and celebrate the wonder that is within each of us!